The Virtual DJ for Linux
Mix music with DJPlay, considered as the Virtual DJ for Linux, a complete program for music mixes that will turn your computer into the best DJ cabin you can possibly imagine.
Combine the songs you like the most and liven things up. You will be the king of the party on your turntables. Switch on your PC, configure your playlist and get everyone dancing.
High level DJing application for Linux.
Features of DJPlay
- 2 independent audio players.
- View the waveform of each song.
- Transport and pitch controls.
- Mixer with equalizer and pre-listening options.
- BPM counter.
- Crossfader with a customizable cut-off curve.
Although the interface is nothing out of the ordinary, it will be enough for you to be able to move around all the functions comfortably. The software is rather easy to use, therefore, it becomes an alternative to be taken into account for those users that are starting in the mixing world on their computer.
Download DJPlay for free and turn your Linux distribution into a complete DJ cabin to mix music.
- This download requires that you have JACK Audio Connection Kit installed to be able to use the program.